Yesterday was a gorgeous sunny day topped off with dinner at our favorite Chinese food restaurant with extended family. Today, however, unfortunately, the rain is back.
What shall I do today? I just made a list, nothing exciting, but thought I would share with you. A list in my mind should always have the yuk stuff that has to be done and the fun stuff that energizes the creative side of the brain.
- First and always first, a cup of morning coffee
- A quick trip to the store for ingredients to make breakfast burritos
- Normal housework (YUK!)
- Laundry – let’s just say this….my son came home from college Friday. We (hubby, Divot, and I) picked huggable son up from the airport with overweight baggage full of dirty clothes. My suggestion, as he was coming from Florida and knowing how I like clothes that are not all wrinkled and based on previous experience, I usually wash and dry them all, clean or dirty as it’s the easiest way to get the wrinkles out. FYI, 10 loads yesterday and I am hitting the halfway mark. The overweight baggage charges you ask? $200.00. Boys will be boys 🙂
- I’ve got a stack of magazines to look at for Magazine Monday Review
- A quick run to the dollar store for a few quick items and I need a couple of colorful plants to replace the ones in the pot on the front porch – my fault, I did not water :-)!
- I’d also like to get a bit of scrapbooking done and…
- Watch some of the final day of the Players at Sawgrass
I’m thinking I can multi task on some of this so it should be a fairly smooth day. I hope you have a great Sunday too. See you tomorrow for my magazine review!