Happy Wednesday. It’s Organize X 3 day!
Do you ever have that kind of morning where you wake up late and just can’t believe it? And then, to make matters worse, since you can’t believe it, you look at the clock again, and then again and then again. Then you jump in the shower and realize you wanted to wear the skirt that just came back from the dry cleaners. But….your late and you don’t have time to shave your legs and you can’t wear boots because that will make you too hot because your office is too warm and if you get a hot flash…oh man, there goes the make-up. Instead of the skirt, you decide on slacks but crap, not ironed. So, run an iron quickly over them. Mascara, know shadow or liner, a quick coffee to go from the Keriug, and off you go. Great, no gas. Finally get to work. By that time you feel like this.
Meetings all day. Go, Go, Go! In fact, the timing is so bad the cafeteria closes and now nothing for lunch but there’s always more coffee! Rush to more meetings. Need to get out on time to make an after work appointment and guess what? It’s raining in Seattle!
Okey dockey, by this time, you have probably figured out this happened to me. And boy do I have some tips for you so you will never ever have to experience this.
- Use a hour every Sunday to get your 5 days of work clothes ready.
- Never let your gas tank get below 1/2 tank.
- Wash your hair and shave your legs at night, then take a quick shower in the morning. In fact, I only wash my hair every other day.
- Make your lunch at the same time you are cooking dinner. You’re in the kitchen anyways.
- Also keep some quick foods like string cheese, yogurt and crackers at work for a quick grab.
And if you do all of this you may just see a rainbow!
By the way, I was taking these pictures with my cell phone while driving. I should be arrested! Have you ever lived a morning like this. Would these tips help you?