March is over. Can you believe it? It just flew by. Here’s a recap of some of my posts I shared with you in March.
1. Chicago – My Kind of Town – I spent a week in Chicago for my day job, and shared some great cityscape pictures.
2. Check out my Decorated Bird Boxes that I made and gave to my friend for her birthday.
3. The Divot Diary appeared a couple times in March, the first time to share his antics after getting a haircut. Divot’s so cute and yes, I know, I’m biased.
6. I updated the guest bath medicine cabinet with scrapbook paper here.
7. The Divot Diary also shared his new toy.
8. My post about my Ceramic Easter Eggs was yesterday.
9. The Spring Linky party was also hosted by Sarah @ Thrifty Decor Chick hosted a spray paint event. I.o.v.e. spray paint and went with something simple when I changed the look of a giraffe and an elephant.
10. If you haven’t had a chance yet, go check out my Penny Roof Birdhouse. If you plan on doing one just make sure you have lot’s of shiny pennies on hand.
11. My favorite post and it seemed to rank as an all-time top 10 was my White Dresser Update with Duct Tape.
Being a fairly new blogger I really appreciate all the wonderful folks who host link parties. By joining their parties and sharing some of my projects I’m able to build up my readership. That said, I’d like to give a HUGE SHOUTOUT for the top 5 referrers to Lattenenes Cup of Chat in March. Thank you Ladies!
Happy April 1. Do you have any tricks up your sleeve today?