I cannot believe we are now into April. The Northwest is having a beautiful spring. The forecast for the nextweek is sunny and mid-60s. It’s so fun when all the neighbors come out of hibernation. The smell of mowed grass is one of my favorites. Folks are washing their cars, kids are throwing softballs and kicking soccer balls.
I hope everyone had a nice Easter. I woke up to a message from my husband left on the ottoman in the woman cave.
Funny, right? I laughed hard. My hubby is a prankster and was quite proud of himself. Someday I will have to share with you.
Since it’s officially April, it’s the perfect day for the March monthly recap.
Moving clockwise arounf the collage:
- Updated Goodwill chair
- Painted metal shelf & craft pen holder
- Chicken pot pie in the crockpot
- Striping a basket
- Back a bookcase in 5 minutes
- Lampshade Blooper, my confession
- The Divot Diary, Just Like a Kid
- Journals and Bookmarks, gifts for my besties
- Spotted vases
- Bunny buckets
- Entry way decorating, pre=spring
- From the series, For the love of ribbon
- Stuffed red peppers (picture not shown)