Before too many days go by in August I thought I would bring you all back to July for a little recap.
It was a month of a little of this and a little of that. The best thing is I spent very little buying items to DIY. And one more thing. I just noticed I added one picture twice. Oops. Can you see it too?
- My front porch summer pots are growing like crazy. It’s amazing what a straight month of sun and no rain will do.
- Check out the eagle sighting at our local beach!
- It’s easy to remember which herb plant is which with my DIY plant stakes.
- Get a Pic Monkey tip with my Lily Photo Op.
- Here’s a quick way to make outdoor solar lights.
For The Love of series
- Make some July 4 placemats.
- Wrap a box and use as storage.
- This little piggy got a remake.
- Rustoleum bronze spray paint gave these leaf candleholders an updated look.
- I made a bathroom table using a few items I had laying around the house.
- Raspberry jam….YUM!
Happy hump day!