WELCOME to Lattenene Chat!
I’m Renee,thats my 21 year old son next to me. We’re in Las Vegas…oh yeah!
I’m better know as Auntie NeNe. My 2 brothers and I grew up in the country with only one house next to us and they had 3 girls. The 6 of us were inseparable. We had a huge garden and raised cows and chickens. They raised horses, sheep and mink. Somehow I was given the name NeNe because of the sheep and it just stuck. As far as the Latte lets just say I live outside Seattle, home of an espresso stand on every corner.
I’ve been married for 30 years, work a 40+ hour job outside the home, and recently have qualified for for the empty-nester category. Life is good!
Blogging has interested me for awhile and I thought I would give this a try and see what happens. I love doing the small things in lfe. I’ve always said if I were put into a room with nothing but 4 walls I could still keep busy.
I’m a “light” DIYer, and a big crafter. What do I want out of this blog? I hope I can share my random thoughts with you as well as littlte tidbits and tips, and aha moments on organizing, cooking, crafts, some DIY, and whatever else comes to my mind in a random moment. This blog is my release from hectic days working in Human Resources. My full intent is to share my thoughts with you every day, but I have to be honest and say, ummmmm, not going to happen some days. 🙂
Being a Seattle girl, Starbucks is part of my life. I need, REALLY NEED a Grande skinny sugar free vanilla latte at least once daily.
Here’s a few things about me in case you want to know me better:
- I pretty much DVR all my favorite shows, You can save 15 minutes on an hour show just by zipping through the commercials.
- I can wake up on a Saturday morning, start to putter and realize it’s already afternoon and I still haven’t turned a TV or radio on.
- I love pens, pencils, scrapbook paper, and the Dollar Tree
- Cabbage, tomatoes and cucumbers are my favorite vegetables
- I don’t mind ironing; gives me time to think
- I’ve been known rearrange the furniture…..at midnight
- I only sleep 4-5 hours a night
- I can spend hours just wrapping a gift – the wrapping is the best part
- Memories are important to share so they are carried from generation to generation
- I’ve become a spray paint freak
Read my blog to find out more. Have a cup of coffee, relax and enjoy!
renee, aka Auntie Nene